|Company Name||NAIGAI Co., Ltd.|
|President & CEO||Jun Ozawa|
|Company Address||Kamitoyooka-machi 561-8, Takasaki, Gunma Pref.,
|Shinto Plant||Shinto-Village 3059, Kita-Gunma Gunma Pref.,
|Paid Up Capital||96 Million JPY|
|Established in||January 1999|
|Number of Employees||36|
• Gravity die-casting of aluminum, both in low and high volume projects with highest requirements on geometrical complexity and pressure resistance. Production development from sand-casted prototypes to high volume serial production.
• Other casting processes, e.g. low pressure die casting and H-Process
• In cooperation with our partner company:
|Group Companies||Tokyo Foundry Co., Ltd.
Simplex Naigai Castings Private Limited (India)
|Co-operating Companies||Naigai Malleable Iron Co., Ltd.
Aizu Kojou Co., Ltd.
SAINT JEAN INDUSTRIES
Ming Ming Aluminium Co.Ltd.
|March 1992||Establishment by Naigai Malleable Iron Co., Ltd as the Gunma Plant for aluminum die-casting|
|January 1999||Establishment of NAIGAI Co., Ltd.
(no longer the Gunma plant of Naigai Malleable Iron Co., Ltd)
|December 2002||receive a certification of "one company one technology" from the Gunma prefectural governor|
|June 2004||ISO9001 Certification|
|June 2005||ISO14001 Certification|
|June 2007||Start of new casting process development|
|June 2011||Development of a new casting technology, supported by Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and classified as a "strategic technology advancement support project"|
|January 2012||Acquisition of Tokyo Foundry as a 100% subsidiary|
• "Small business IT management certification" awarded by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
• Implementation of the 200kW solar power system
|December 2013||Tokyo Foundry becomes the manufacturing base of NAIGAI|
|21 July 2015||Naigai and Tokyo foundry acquired the certification of a quality management system "ISO/TS 16949:2009".|
|July 2016||Naigai start the development the new Casting Technology supported by Strategic Technology Advancement Support Project.|